Bordered by Chelsea to the north and with the River Thames to the south, Fulham is one of the capital’s most popular residential enclaves.
Benefiting from a good mix of houses and pleasant family atmosphere, Fulham provides a wealth of distinguishing features that make the area highly desirable to both families and young professionals.
With a variety of housing options ranging from flats above the quaint stores along Dawes Road, Fulham Road and Fulham Palace Road to two-story terraced houses sandwiched in between the leafy streets the area caters for everyone wishing to call Fulham their home. There are also a few small apartment blocks close to Fulham Broadway Underground station and also on the road into Hammersmith.
The area boasts numerous green spaces and is in close proximity to shopping and dining destinations on the King’s Road. Fulham benefits from being one of the safest areas in London and also from its good quality housing stock and communication links to the West End and the City.
Fulham, although receiving heavy interest from local and International buyers, is still an area with a wide range of attractive property on offer. SW6 offers excellent direct links into the city on the district line, as well as easy access to routes leading out of London. The Fulham area also boasts a fantastic range of schools, nurseries, parks and gyms which draw families and young professionals to the district. Fulham Primary School and St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School received “good” Ofsted reports. Secondary Schools including Chelsea Independent College and Sinclair House School also received “good” reports highlighting that education in the area is second to none.
- 11 (Liverpool Street Station - Fulham Broadway)
- 14 (Warren Street Station - Putney Heath Green Man)
- 211 (Waterloo Station - Hammersmith Upper Bus Station)
- 28 (Wandsworth Garratt Lane - Kensal Rise Station)
- 295 (Clapham Junction Falcon - Ladbroke Grove Sainsburys)
- 391 (Sands End Sainsburys - Richmond Bus Station)
- 414 (Putney Bridge Station - Maida Hill The Chippenham)
- 424 (Fulham Craven Cottage Leisure Centre / Fulham Munster Road (Fulham FC Match Days) - Putney Heath Green Man)
- 430 (South Kensington Cromwell Road - Roehampton Danebury Avenue)
- 74 (Baker Street Station - Putney High Street)
- N11 (Liverpool Street Station - Ealing Broadway Station)
- N28 (Wandsworth Garratt Lane - Camden Town Station)
- N74 (Baker Street Station - Roehampton Danebury Avenue)
Roads in this area
- Barclay Road
- Bishops Road
- Burnthwaite Road
- Cassidy Road
- Dawes Road
- Effie Road
- Gironde Road
- Harwood Road
- Vanston Place