Turnham Green, a public park situated on Chiswick High Road is separated in two by a small road. Christ Church stands on the eastern half of the green whereby the residential area of Turnham Green is further up the High Road and centred around Turnham Green station and terrace.
Newton Grove, Chiswick Mall and Queen Annes Gardens are amongst the highest valued streets in the area, with properties reaching over £4.5m.
A variation of bars, eateries and stores such as Delicatessen Mortimer & Bennett, Philip Neal’s chocolate boutique and renowned Macken Bros. Butchers are all firm favourites with locals and visitors alike.
Chiswick and Bedford Park Preparatory School and Belmont Primary School Primary Schools are both rated “outstanding” by Ofsted along with Hammersmith Academy Secondary School receiving a “good” report.
- 190 (West Brompton Empress State Building - Richmond Bus Station)
- 267 (Hammersmith Upper Bus Station - Fulwell Bus Garage)
- 27 (Chalk Farm Morrisons - Chiswick Business Park Bus Station)
- 272 (Shepherds Bush Green - Chiswick Grove Park)
- 391 (Sands End Sainsburys - Richmond Bus Station)
- 440 (Stonebridge Park Station - Gunnersbury Power Road)
- N11 (Liverpool Street Station - Ealing Broadway Station)
- N9 (Aldwych - Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 via Central Bus Station / Hounslow Bus Station)
Roads in this area
- Ashchurch Park Villas
- Chiswick High Road
- Chiswick Lane
- Raavenscourt Gardens
- Turnham Green Terrace