White City is a district located within the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, forms the northern part of Shepherd's Bush.
Popular with first time buyers, attracted by the large stock of reasonably priced Victorian terraces and flat conversions making it an ideal area of choice for relocating young professionals embarking on their first London purchase.
With a distinctive mix of designer and high street shops, family friendly eateries and entertainment facilities such as The Vue Cinema, Westfield Shopping Centre, located on the cusp of Shepherd’s Bush and White City offers the ultimate shopping experience that caters for all types of budgets and tastes.
The new Television Centre, previously home to the BBC, will be opened up to the public in 2017, offering entertainment and leisure facilities that will include a new branch of members' club Soho House. The building will also provide offices aimed at the creative sector and approximately 1,000 new homes, together with pedestrian access through the site.
Primary Schools in the area include ARK Swift Primary Academy, ARK Bentworth Primary Academy and Pope John RC School, with Secondary Schools such as Jack Tizard School, Woodlane High School and Young Dancers Academy all receiving “good” to “outstanding” Ofsted reports.
- 148 (Camberwell Green - White City Bus Station)
- 207 (White City Bus Station - Hayes-By-Pass)
- 220 (Wandsworth Garratt Lane - Willesden Junction Station)
- 228 (Central Middlesex Hospital - Maida Hill Chippenham Gardens)
- 237 (White City Bus Station - Hounslow Heath)
- 260 (Golders Green Station - White City Bus Station)
- 272 (Shepherds Bush Green - Chiswick Grove Park)
- 31 (Camden Town Station - White City Bus Station)
- 316 (White City Bus Station - Cricklewood Broadway)
- 49 (Clapham Junction Northcote - White City Bus Station)
- 72 (East Acton Brunel Road - Roehampton Bessborough Road)
- 95 (Shepherd’s Bush Green - Southall Town Hall)